How to Enable or Disable Fast User Switching in Windows 10?
1. Hold the Windows Key and press “R” to raise the Run discourse box.
2. Type “gpedit.msc” at that point press “Enter”.
3. The Local Group Policy Editor shows up. Extend the accompanying:
• Local Computer Policy
• Computer Configuration
• Administrative Templates
4. Open “Shroud Entry Points for Fast User Switching”.
5. Select “Empowered” to turn Fast User Switching off. Set it to “Incapacitate” to turn it on.
The most effective method to impair Fast User Switching utilizing Registry
In case you’re running Windows 10 Home, you won’t approach the Local Group Policy Editor, yet you can at present debilitate the Fast User Switching highlight by altering the Registry.
To handicap Fast User Switching utilizing the Registry, do the accompanying:
1. Utilize the Windows key + R console alternate way to open the Run order.
2. Type regedit, and click OK to open the Registry.
3. Peruse the accompanying way:
4. Right-tap on the correct side of System, select New and tap on DWORD (32-bit) Value.
5. Name the key HideFastSwitching and press Enter.
6. Double tap the recently made DWORD and set the incentive from 0 to 1.
7. Snap OK.
John Dev is working as a technical expert from a very long time. He also writes blogs for MS office, windows on many websites like office.com/setup